- Community Ethics Review Board and Community Board that works with academic researchers to facilitate community perspective, needs, and solutions.
- Workshops for networking across all three campuses and community partners.
- Workshops to build capacity for community and academic partnerships.
- Cultural competency training
- Data repository for one stop access to share and access Flint data for community policy makers and academics: opendataflint.org
- Flint Water Course to share knowledge and perspective on the Flint water crisis.
To Request a Letter of Support click here