Flint and Genesee Project Index
Welcome to the HFRCC Project Index. We are building the Project Index to be a comprehensive database that houses current and past projects that target the Flint and Genesee County communities. Examples of project types found in our database include; research projects, service projects, and educational projects. The Project Index can be searched by principal investigator, funding source or target population.
HFRCC invites you to explore the Project Index. In addition, we encourage you to add your Flint or Genesee County projects to our database by selecting the button located at the top right of this page. Thank you!
Click here to submit a project for our project index.
Search The Directory
- Project TitlePrincipal InvestigatorLead Organization
- Beth Herbel-Eisenmann; (with Mary Foote, Victoria Hand, Anita Wager, Joel Amidon, Tonya Bartell, Courtney Koestler, Gregory Larnell, Carlos Lopez Leiva)
- An innovative methodological approach to analyzing alcohol use transitions in the context of prescription drug misuse and other health behaviors
- Boys and Girls Club of Greater Flint: MDNR Youth Summer Employment Program – UM-Flint Natural Resource Professions Module
- Co PI's: Susan Woolford-Michigan Institute for Clinical & Health Research (MICHR), Karen Calhoun- Michigan Institute for Clinical & Health Research (MICHR), Kent Key-Michigan State University/CBOP; Co I's : Don Vereen-Michigan Institute for Clinical & Health Research (MICHR)/SPH, Jenifer Carrera-Michigan State University
- Building University of Michigan Capacity for Community-Based Participatory Research: Follow-Through on National Conference and Pilot Activities