Flint and Genesee Project Index
Welcome to the HFRCC Project Index. We are building the Project Index to be a comprehensive database that houses current and past projects that target the Flint and Genesee County communities. Examples of project types found in our database include; research projects, service projects, and educational projects. The Project Index can be searched by principal investigator, funding source or target population.
HFRCC invites you to explore the Project Index. In addition, we encourage you to add your Flint or Genesee County projects to our database by selecting the button located at the top right of this page. Thank you!
Click here to submit a project for our project index.
Search The Directory
- Project TitlePrincipal InvestigatorLead Organization
- Community-engaged research: Characterizing exposure risks and restoring trust in the aftermath of Flint’s drinking water crisis
- Comparison of Mineral Trioxide Aggregate and DilutedFormocresol in Pulpotomized Human Primary Molars: A Retrospective Study
- Comprehensive Approaches to Addressing Mental Health Needs and Enhancing School Safety: A Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial
- Connecting STEM and Social Science Learning in Museum Experiences for Children, Parents, and Undergraduates from Diverse Communities: An Extension of the Living Lab Model in Michigan